The Indian markets next week are likely to be driven on multiple triggers. From bonus issue, stock split of various companies to macroeconomic data expected next week, there will be several events that will define the mood of the share market in the coming week. Infosys, Wipro, HCL Tech, HDFC Bank, Ultratech Cement will come up with their Q2 reslts next week. TCS already kick-started Q2 results season on Friday. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd reported a net profit of Rs 9624 cr on Friday for the quarter ended September, compared to Rs 9,008 cr reported in the June quarter. The IT giant has reported a net profit of Rs 7,475 cr in the corresponding quarter last year.
The National Stocks Exchange to launch Dollar-Rupee weekly Futures contract
– DCM Shriram has scheduled Monday as Record Date of stock split. The split ratio decided is 1:5 equity shares.
– Kesoram Industries’ rights issue will be closed on Monday with Entitlement Ratio at 133:274; Issue Price is set at Rs 50 per share and size at 7,99,99,665 equity shares.
– RPP Infra Projects will also close its rights issue of Rs 48 crore; Issue Price set at Rs 30 per share and Entitlement Ratio at 3:5.
– The Board of RKFORGE is expected to meet to consider the dividend on Monday.
– Panatone Finvest Limited will pick up 4.02 crore shares (26 per cent stake) at the price of 258 per share through Open offer in Tejas Network,
– Vaccinated Indians will not have to be quarantined in the United Kingdom
Tuesday – October 12, 2021:
– Finance Ministry to start budget 2022 preparation from October 12, 2021, Tuesday
– August Index of Industrial Production and September Consumer Price Index figures are expected on Tuesday.
– GM Breweries to come out with their second quarter results on Tuesday.
Wednesday – October 13, 2021:
SRF Ltd: Bonus issue Ex-date, ratio: 4:1
Thursday – October 14, 2021:
– Hong Kong markets will remain closed
– Tata Consultancy Services Board to meet to consider interim dividend
– September Wholesale Price Index figures are expected
– Century Textiles Board to meet, to consider fun raising on October 14
Friday – October 15, 2021
– Indian markets will remain closed on the account of Dussehraa
– Maharashtra to start sugar crushing season on October 15
– Thangamayil Jewelery will open its 48th branch in Nagercoil- Kanyakumari District on 15 October 2021.
– Tourist visa will start for foreigners coming to India through chartered flights from October 15 ((Reported by Mansee Dave Zee Biz)